The University of Toronto (UTO) is one of the best and most prestigious universities in Canada. Through this Summer Programme, participants will attend classes both in the morning and in the afternoon, either 15 or 30 hours of English lessons per week. As an added value, there is the possibility for students to complement their stay by attending optional activities in the afternoons.
University of Toronto in Summer
Live on campus at the University of Toronto, attend English classes and take part in optional activities and excursions.
- Age: 18 to 24 years
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Choose: 15 or 30 hours per week
Study at a real Canadian University
What is it like to live on a university campus?
Participants will be housed in Wilson Hall at New College, on the St. George's campus of the University of Toronto; a safe and secure environment. Each student will be provided with a single room equipped with everything necessary to make their stay comfortable and productive.
Get the most out of your English Language Programme
Each participant will be supervised by the on-campus teachers and the Canadian coordinator assigned to them, as well as the Spanish general coordinators we have on site, who will make regular visits to the facilities and respond immediately in case of any emergency.
July or August
What does the program include?
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure.
- Accommodation in residence, single room and full board from Monday to Friday.
- Weekly English lessons (subject to program).
- Canadian teachers and monitors.
- General coordinator in the area.
- Medical, travel and civil liability insurance (optional).
- 24/7 emergency telephone.