Degree / Coursefrom Grade 7
to Grade 12
Program Languagesenglish and french
Wolf Creek Public Schools
Located in the beautiful and sunny center of Alberta, we are close to the two main airports of Calgary and Edmonton (which are at the same distance). The area is located between the world famous and beautiful Rocky Mountains and wide open natural spaces with beautiful lakes. Banff, Jasper and Lake Louise are just a short drive away.
Wolf Creek Public Schools is a Division of Alberta Public Schools, with 7,800 students enrolled. Our International Learning Program welcomes students in grades 5 to 12 (10 to 18 years old). We have a strong curriculum, extra classes to learn the English language, pre-university academic courses and strong athletic programs. Our balanced schedule of classes and activities provides many opportunities for enrichment and exposure to Canadian life and culture.
Our team at the Wolf Creek International Learning Program is deeply involved in ensuring that international students have an excellent opportunity to learn with other Canadian students, and offers an international learning program that creates opportunities for cultural and educational experiences.
We inspire success, confidence and resilience in every student. Wolf Creek International Learning Program was created to support international learning goals and partnerships for all students.
We will ensure that our students achieve high levels of achievement to prepare them for a successful future as lifelong learners who embody strong character and engage in the well-being of society. For this, we will do the following:
- Create places to learn and work where staff and students are happy, recognized, and satisfied.
- Develop critical thinkers capable of adapting to the challenges of a constantly changing world.
- Design balanced learning environments to support the intellectual, emotional, social, and physical development of all students.
- We value and nurture positive and authentic relationships, while ensuring safe and caring work and learning environments.
- We care about being open, honest and transparent in the way that we engage our schools and communities and honor their contributions to help guide our future.
- We respect inclusion and diversity to ensure that everyone is treated fairly and equitably.
- We create support, we take care of learning environments.
- We are responsible by demonstrating integrity in our words and actions.
- We attach importance to maintaining personal health and wellness.