Degree / Coursefrom Grade 8
to Grade 12
Most important city
Location Typeurban , rural
Program Languagesenglish and french
Upper Canada District School Board
The Upper Canada District School Board (UCDSB) is a public educational organization in Eastern Ontario. It is one of the largest (geographically) and oldest school boards in Ontario.
All students receive ongoing support and assistance at the school and are assigned an experienced housing coordinator to oversee their stay in the new home. The school staff is understanding and monitors the academic progress of each student to achieve their academic goals.
International students have an English instructor to support the ESL program. It is full-time, available throughout the school day, and monitors the progress of international students in all of their classes.
All faculty work together to help international students achieve academic excellence.
The Upper Canada District School Board's International Education Program is administered by the Upper Canada Leger Education and Training Center (UCLCET), a non-profit corporation that seeks to lead innovative projects to support education and wellness.
- Everything we do must contribute to learning and the pursuit of personal excellence.
- Acquiring language, arts, math, and technology skills is critical.
- All people have the right to learn and work in a safe and clean environment.
- Physical and emotional well-being must be promoted.
- Quality of life is improved through participation in a variety of cultural, artistic, and physical experiences.
- An understanding and appreciation of the natural environment and its preservation should be promoted.
- Respect for diversity strengthens society.
- Effective, open and honest communication is essential for success.