Degree / Coursedesde Grado 8 - 2º ESO
hasta Grado 12 - 2º Bach.
Most important city
Program Languagesenglish and french
Saanich School District
Saanich School District is located on the beautiful west coast of British Columbia and enjoys the best climate in all of Canada, in the city of Sydney. Saanich is a safe and welcoming community with a high level of quality of life, surrounded by impressive landscapes, a spectacular Pacific Ocean, mountains, beaches, parks, etc.
The key to the success of this international program rests on the team of advisors dedicated to providing academic and emotional support to students and informing, advising, and encouraging student participation in school programs.
There are three coordinators who closely follow the evolution of the students in the host families, who are selected for their interest in learning other cultures, an open and respectful attitude and for their willingness to integrate young people into their home.
- Compassion: Being empathetic and helpful
- Justice: Being fair and equal
- Honesty: Be honest, open and sincere
- Responsibility: Be transparent and responsible
- Respect: Be considerate and responsive
The Board of Education on behalf of and based on consultation with the community is committed to acting on the following beliefs:
- Public education is essential for the democratic society in which it is lived and provides equal opportunities for all children.
- Public schools have a responsibility to prepare youth to be active and participatory members of the community, and to contribute to a healthy, diverse, social, responsible and environmentally sustainable society.
- Public education is the responsibility of the entire community. Community decisions must reflect the values and aspirations of democratic society.
- Healthy relationships are the foundation of a successful public education system.