Degree / Coursedesde Grado 8 - 2º ESO
hasta Grado 12 - 2º Bach.
Most important city
Program Languagesenglish and french
River East Transcona School Division
River East Transcona School Division, is the second largest school district in the Manitoba province, located in northwest Winnipeg. It is reputed to be a very prestigious district.
The district offers several international programs with a wide range of academic courses, technical programs, and professional training programs, such as: audiovisual communication, multimedia, and fashion technology. It also offers International Baccalaureate (IB) courses, College Credit Program for High School Students (AP) and English as a Second Language (ESL) in all schools with specialized teachers in language development.
Many of the schools in River East Transcona have received national and international recognition for their high standards in academic, musical, and athletic programs. It has links with a large number of prestigious universities, both nationally and internationally; a world-renowned technical music production program. A large number of our students rank first in provincial, national, and international competitions in physics and mathematics. His own Canadian students end up studying at the most prestigious universities around the world after graduation.
The River East Transcona School Division exists to educate students to be inspired, capable, and responsible citizens.
The River East Transcona School Division will have a forward-looking, innovative and service-oriented vision, and offer superior and comprehensive programming to meet the emerging needs of our students and community.
To fulfill our purpose and on our path to our vision, the River East Transcona School Division is committed to providing progressive educational programming along with student support services in a safe and stimulating learning environment.
- We exist to serve our students and the community.
- We are all unique and can achieve individual success.
- People excel where there are high expectations and challenging learning opportunities.
- Everyone has the right to be treated with dignity and respect.
- By working together, we can make a significant difference in the lives of our students.
- People thrive in safe and welcoming environments.
- Teamwork and collaboration are essential skills for students and educational staff.