Degree / Coursedesde Grado 8 - 2º ESO
hasta Grado 12 - 2º Bach.
Most important city
Location Typeurban , rural
Red Deer Catholic Regional Schools
Red Deer Catholic Regional Schools is a group of Catholic public schools funded by the province of Alberta, Canada. The District offers a Catholic academic program in a small and safe community of 100,000 inhabitants, located in the center of the province halfway between Edmonton and Calgary.
The international program covers grades 8-12. The academic level is above the provincial level in all subjects.
Accommodation is in families selected by the District itself and focused on the attention of students, who receive a single bedroom, use of a computer and three meals a day.
They follow Alberta's curriculum and their programs are as follows:
- Online academic programs.
- AP program (college credits for high school students).
- ESL level 1-5 (English for foreigners).
- French, Spanish, Mandarin and Japanese courses.
- French immersion program from grade 8 to 12.
- Sports academy: Golf, ice hockey, fitness for life, curling, baseball (all sports academies have an additional cost).
- A wide range of extra-curricular sports and fine arts.
- Professional training courses: Mechanics, aesthetics and construction.
We make students know Jesus Christ.
Red Deer Regional Catholic Schools is committed to supporting inclusive communities that foster the care and compassion of students, families, and staff. It has a comprehensive offering of learning opportunities through Catholic teaching and traditions.
Called to continue the mission of Jesus as prophet, priest and servant, he guides us in our life and teachings in everything we do. Our schools are communities of hope, gospel-centered, and foster a Catholic value system within a pluralistic society. We focus on the education of the student as a whole, helping students to develop on a spiritual, intellectual, emotional, social and physical level.
Principles of Practice
- We honor our children.
- We offer a safe and protected environment.
- We live and proudly proclaim our Catholic faith.
- We provide quality education in a Catholic environment.
- We pray as an educational community.
- We practice servant leadership.
- We focus on our mission through clarity of purpose.
- We value our staff.