Degree / Coursefrom Grade 8
to Grade 12
Most important city
Location Typeurban , rural
Program Languagesenglish and french
Huron-Perth Catholic District School Board
Huron-Perth Catholic District School Board has fostered the development of students and families since 1847. They honor the covenant between home, school, and parish to embrace the shared leadership and well-being of the students entrusted to their care.
The Huron-Perth Catholic District School Board is fervently committed to high standards of performance in teaching and learning. They take great pride in the quality of instruction in all schools and their commitment to inclusive learning spaces that provide differentiated opportunities for growth and development.
Huron-Perth Catholic District School Board receives 4,500 students. They continually invest in quality resources for their students and in the professional learning of their educators.
The Huron-Perth Catholic School Board builds on a tradition of excellence in Catholic education. We have been blessed to nurture the faith formation and academic achievement of generations of students and have welcomed families in Huron and Perth counties since 1848.
Huron-Perth Catholic District School Board serves our families, children, and youth as they are:
- PLACES OF EQUITY, INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY, where effective leadership fosters and fosters a multi-dimensional collaborative approach to equity and inclusive education. As a Catholic community, we must ensure that students, parents, unions, service organizations, and other community partners feel welcome, valued, and appreciated.
- PLACES OF RESPECT AND JUSTICE, where everyone is encouraged to speak and act with justice and respect towards people of all beliefs and dispositions.
- PLACES OF HOPE for each of our students. Catholic teachings and beliefs call our youth to move toward a future filled with hope. We invite you to be people of hope and reach out to members of your local community and beyond.
- PLACES OF CELEBRATION. We celebrate our rich history, the beauty and sacredness of those within our school community, and the love of God. The human heart loves to celebrate. We have a lot to celebrate in our schools.
- PLACES OF LEARNING AND QUALITY TEACHING. Our goal is for each child to grow into a complete individual who meets the expectations of Catholic Graduates throughout their academic journey. We honor the wisdom of teachers and create authentic opportunities to be lifelong learners in the Huron-Perth community.
Faith and learning .... Celebrating the journey.
- Cultivate a Christ-centered environment.
- Provide student-centered learning opportunities.
- Support the growth of the whole person.
"Made in Canada" experiences
“ Si es una lección dirigida por un maestro, podría haber estudiantes que no están entendiendo todo, pero no lo dicen porque no se sienten lo suficientemente cómodos para hacer preguntas o ...” more
Rachel SkillenTeacher at Huron-Perth Catholic District School BoardMiembro de la Junta - Huron-Perth Catholic District School Board