Degree / Coursedesde Grado 8 - 2º ESO
hasta Grado 12 - 2º Bach.
Most important city
Program Languagesenglish and french
Greater Victoria School District
The Greater Victoria School District is located in Victoria, British Columbia. Greater Victoria is a District highly recognized by International Students (HIVSP) for its quality and the excellence of its educational programs.
High Schools offer complete integration with Canadian students. They offer a wide variety of optional courses, English language support, high-quality facilities, extra-curricular activities, and a wide variety of outdoor sports facilities.
HIVSP carefully selects host families, which are directly chosen and approved by themselves. Living with a Canadian family is a great opportunity to get to know and experience Canadian culture, while improving language skills.
HIVSP also supports students with international coordinators both within the school itself and with families.
Victoria is the capital of the Province of British Columbia. Located on the west coast of Canada, it is a medium-sized city that has all the amenities and attractions of a big city. Victoria is known worldwide for its natural beauty, its mild climate throughout the year, and its simple way of life, making it the perfect choice to experience Canadian life.
The Greater Victoria School District is committed to the success of every student in learning within a responsive and safe environment.
We nurture the learning and well-being of each student, in a safe, responsive and inclusive learning community.
Every student within our world-class learning community has the opportunity to develop their potential and pursue their aspirations.
- Commitment: Students actively participate in their education and connect with our learning community.
- Equity: We give each student the opportunity to develop their full potential.
- Innovation / positive change: we are innovators. We are constantly looking for ways to make positive changes.
- Integrity: we are ethical and fair.
- Openness and transparency: we are open about the decisions we make and how we make them.
- Partnerships: We create open and respectful partnerships with each member of our learning community.
- Respect: we respect ourselves, others and our environment.
- Social responsibility and justice: it is our shared responsibility to work and inspire students to create a better world.