Degree / Coursefrom Grade 9
to Grade 12
Most important city
Location Typeurban , rural
Canadian Rockies Public Schools
The Canadian Rocky Mountain Public Schools (CRPS) are located in the Rocky Mountains and serve the communities of Banff, Canmore, Lake Louise, Exshaw, and Kananaskis Country.
International Program students have the latest technology at their disposal to advance their studies. The math, science, language, art and technology courses use modern laboratories and fully equipped workshops.
Academic programs are of a very high quality and are complemented by a wide variety of programs in arts, music, technology, and sports. Schools have fully equipped gyms with weight training facilities. Outdoor and physical education programs use community pools, golf courses, the curling track, and the Canadian Rockies for rock climbing, hiking, and outdoor education.
Extracurricular activities include soccer, track and field, basketball, volleyball, outdoor education, hiking and camping, golf, curling, and hockey.
Encourage students to be the best versions of themselves, today and tomorrow.
Create dynamic learning environments that ensure student success.
We believe that student learning thrives when:
- The needs of the students are recognized.
- Each student's knowledge, skills, attributes, and interests are identified and developed.
- The learning environment is physically and emotionally safe.
- Opportunities for challenge, discovery, action and reflection are provided.
- Each school and the district as a whole function as a Professional Learning Community, engaged together in continuous learning.
- Parents are well informed and have significant opportunities to participate in their children's education.
- There are healthy connections between schools and their communities.
- Relationships between the board, staff, students, and the community model, mutual respect and support.