Red Leaf has been championing Canada and its top-class educational system for over 30 years, and with good reason.
Its multicultural society and safe, secure environment make it a top choice in the eyes of parents. One of the key ingredients behind Red Leaf’s success however, is our trustworthy and hardworking partners, who share the same enthusiasm and love for Canada. If you too share this passion and enthusiasm, why not collaborate with one of the most experienced, trustworthy specialists in educational programs in Canada?
Why Become a Red Leaf Partner
- More than 30+ years experience.
- Partners in more than 20 different countries.
- Our own network of host families
- Our own local coordinators, on hand 24/7 in case of emergencies
- Diverse, quality programs throughout Canada
- 5,000 amazing families have hosted Red Leaf students from all over the world.
- HQ located in Newmarket.
- Flexibility and customized programs
- Partnership with over 70 School Boards across Canada.
- Over 75,000 students have studied in Canada with us.
- More than 5,000 families have hosted with us.
- Offices in Canada, Spain, Japan and China.
What Red Leaf Provides
Transparent programs and packages – no hidden fees or false pretences.
An extensive range of our own host families, trusted by Red Leaf.
24/7 Support is on hand for whatever and whenever you may need it.
What's expected of me?
Becoming a Red Leaf partner has never been so easy
- We do all the hard work for you! -
We process the paperwork and liaise with students and families before the arrangement takes place.
Custodianship services, visas (if necessary), medical insurance, airport services. You name it, we do it.
We also keep a close eye on the student’s progress throughout the year with the help of our local Red Leaf coordinators.
For short-term stays, that is to say, for students who reside in Canada for one trimester, we provide with a monitor from their country during the first 4 weeks, to help them as they integrate into Canadian life.