Red Leaf’s Volunteer program provides the opportunity for you to contribute your skills, enthusiasm, and personal interests in a unique volunteer position. We match your specific skills, interests, and availability with one or more non-profit volunteer organizations that have similar needs and availability.
The volunteer positions focus on four areas
• Animal Care • Childrens Programs • Environmental Conservation • Community Support
The best way to get to know a community and use your English is to immerse yourself in an activity that you are passionate about.
Volunteerism is a recognized and growing global phenomenon that enriches the lives of everyone involved.
A Red Leaf Volunteer placement includes:
• Volunteer placement (or placements) that matches the interest and profile of candidate
• Organization and position description prior to arrival
• Orientation on the first day
• Consultation at the end of the first week
• Ongoing support from a Red Leaf Local Coordinator
• Final Report and Certificate upon successful completion.
Program Details and Requirements:
Are you looking for additional English instruction?
We can place you in a private or group class on a part-time basis at an extra cost. Private tuition rates start from about $55/hour. Contact us for more details.
- Minimum age: 18
- English Level: Lower Intermediate or higher
- Criminal record check required for most positions
Locations • Vancouver and the Lower mainland • Victoria • Calgary and area • Toronto and Southern Ontario.
For more information about the possible volunteer opportunities please click the link below.